Bringing veteran project management to your organization can make a critical difference. New partnerships, collaborations, program planning or campaigns can create stress on core staff as they try to manage more and more without expanded capacity. An experienced project manager can help with:
- Stakeholder Analysis: Who needs to be there and why?
- Community Assessment: What is the documented need for the project?
- Building Agendas: How can we get past conceptual or turf roadblocks and make the best possible use of meeting time?
- Developing a Work Plan: How do we get from idea to execution?
- Follow-Through: Keeping team members on track and serving as a point-of-contact for the team or group.